BEEN AWHILE...

Well  you can probably see by my pic's that I have been working on mosaic projects. ...it is warming up a little here ( not fast enough for me ).
I seem to have the think, organise go for it syndrome at the moment.   It's like enjoying a good book - turn the pages, enjoying every morsel of the story:  then BAM!!!.... it's over,  and you can't wait to start the next one, hence my flat strap mosacing:-  maybe  I should go back to reading .....
The above one is in readiness for grouting.   Mirrors taped up (blood on the tape)... the blood a proven example of blood, sweat & tears encountered building a mosaic.  Although I must confess I haven't had tears as  yet (nearly, when I used the wrong grout colour - but salvaged it by painting over the grout ) 
Below is the finished project : I am happy with this , as I have been working at glass cutting, and incorporating with tiles....
After completing big projects I put together a small one - finished cutting and glueing.

NEXT STEP:-
Down to the back shed for grouting

SEE YA,.....   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed