SMASHING RED....


Remember  this op-shop plate?....well after giving it a couple of smashing taps, I was ready to start organising and using some of it.  I know Lynda Snowden (one of my blog readers) is awaiting my use of it.....

This is a learning curve, as I want to learn how to cut glass to incorporate into some of my mosaics projects.....I think I have told you before - I'm a bit of a "bull at a gate", and when on a roll, I go full throttle. ....


And this is my first effort, cutting glass and putting together some of the red tray  with mirror, beads, cut glass and glued on glass..... (A photo frame - another op-shop find)

It certainly is not easy to cut glass....expecially into the shapes I want...but I am stubborn, and will keep trying...(how do you think I learnt how to do this blog)......Yep!   Stubborn,  don't give up.....

I am thinking about grout now???....If I go ahead I'm frightened it may get ruined. ...So maybe I will paint the backing to the photo frame????
    WATCH THIS SPACE TO SEE?....Bit like a serial...Eh!...

SNEAK PEEK......Next project.... 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed