2nd HAND SHOP HAUL.....

Went shopping for some inspirational stuff to smash and cut up.  The store is fantastic for colors and shapes to incorporate into Mosaic projects.  I have been spurred along by pinterest boards on line.  There are some amazing pieces to inspire you and make your brain go into overdrive. ...ideas abound.

And I finally grouted this project, after much procrastination on what colour to use.  There is a mosaic group on Facebook that I have joined.  The members there are so forth coming with help and advice - a truly welcoming place and they do some fantastic work as well.  Some of the members suggested pink grout, so I had a go...and it is still growing on me....                                                            
AND....Look what caught my eye on the way out of the 2nd hand store.....yep! had to have - can not wait to smash and reconstruct this vibrant red platter.......wonder what it will emerge into????stay tuned..brain already thinking....cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed