ROUND THINGS. ....


I have been baffled by sticking tiles and things on round pots - they kept sliding out of position and you could only do one small section at a time  - let it dry - then move on around the pot.....not good for an impatient person, who likes to see quick results....


BUT....TAA DAAA......
I found this.....
It is thicker than the other adhesive I have been using.   Whilst it does not dry clear, it makes the job  more enjoyable and satisfying.  Not to mention:- no repositioning of tiles.... 

This is one I have grouted and finished.....using the new Adhesive....


AND this is a round project I preferred doing......

So at least I found a solution to keeping mosaic tiles on round pots.....Which goes to prove "where there's a will there's a way". And never give up - you know all those things......LOL
See Ya...!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed