MOSAIC UPDATE...

Well I finally tackled a round object...and!!!!! DAM what a process..there has to be a quicker way..I always cut and glue the pieces on first..OK during the course of this the pieces were sliding away because of the glue...too much? - not enough? ...anyhow I continued, small sections at a time - waiting for the glue to dry and tackling the next bit.....so that took several days....I might mention here - I do have a very limited tolerance level....bit of a bull at a gate style....think about it for some time then BAM into it.....

This mirror was certainly easier to cut and glue......

And I love how it turned out......at present hanging in the courtyard....but I reckon it is a gift with someones name on it.........

Courtyard Mosaic Gallery starting to fill up......

This is the outside of the courtyard.....wonder if Hubbie would notice if I started to hang Mosaics on the outside...????   LOL


SEE YA!....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed