COURTYARD GALLERY. ..

I love my courtyard - it is through a sliding glass door off the bathroom.....very unique I think...I treat it like a room and often change things I have on the walls.....I really started with wind chimes - they hang down and because part of the courtyard has gauze on it there is a breeze..tinkle tinkle.....
 
My grandkids, when little, would love to be lifted up so they could make them tinkle Nanna.......
 So since I have been flat out with my mosacis, I now needed a place to display them.  Along with my masks....(another story - model/clay making) ...courtyard to the rescue..I am happy with them being there.
Wonder if I can cover more brickwork with my works of art.......


NOW THIS IS A VERY SPECIAL ROOM IN THE HOUSE..............
WHY - BECAUSE:- Not only but also: ...
1.   It is unique - my friends love going to my special room  
                                  2.   Open the bathroom door - let steam out...                                 
                                  3.   Great for pot plants..
                                    4.   It houses our open air WC....There - that's a surprise Eh!                                            (there are 2 other WC's in the house.)


SO I will continue to mosaic, knowing I have more brickwork to cover for gallery gazing.........Where "Rest Room Facilities" are A1, You Beaut, Fantastic and dare I mention again UNIQUE
Cheers......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed