GROUTING IN A FLASH...


We started with three interested participants. ...now there are more turning up all the time.  So some newbies got started on their projects some others wanted to grout their finished pieces.  I have been reading and watching You Tube videos on grouting and today was the day to give it a go under expert guidance to make sure I was on the right track....
AND AWAY WE GO...........MIX, (careful here - not too much water)
 SLAP DOWN,  PUSH INTO PROJECT, WIPE DOWN.......You get the idea.
 
Below is our last gathering....we all agree it has been a wonderful learning experience.  And some - like me - are certainly going to continue at home with help from books and you tube....

This is one I have been working  on at home..and I tackled the grout to finish it today....
It's like a double learning experience.... No! Treble learning....as I then have fun taking pics and playing with them, with apps I downloaded- so I can now put pics. Side by side (could not for the life of me do that in Blogger) also can add different diddle daddles to pic's - I can insert them in the blog after playing  with them and saving to my photo gallery.  This blogging is a continual learning curve......

Mmmmm! LOOKS LIKE A BIT 
OF ACTION BEEN GOING ON
HERE!!!......



 ***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed