RETURNING GUESTS...

HERE THEY COME AGAIN:-   Curiosity got the better of me, looking out the front windows I noticed the white cockatoos pecking away at the tar road......I thought they were eating tar!!!! stranger things have happened....sometime things are lacking in diets and are made up eating strange stuff.  I have a cousin - she used to eat chicken poo and her Mum took her to the Dr.  His story was it can't hurt her, she is lacking something? LOL anyhow it became a family legend.




So with trusty camera in hand out I went to investigate....I'm not called Miss Marple for nothing LOL.  As I got closer I could see what had grabbed their attention for so long....WATER...Yep the little devils were thirsty and not eating tar....sounds about right now....good reason to be pecking at the road...Water.

They flew away at my approach....hope they quenched their thirst....
And guess who came back!! - well I cant say with absolute certainty,
 that this is the same one....He was out the front near the steps.  The hot weather brings forth all sorts of animals with intriguing behavior.
Keep your eyes peeled.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed