I AM SERIOUS......


3000 page views....AND I AM CELEBRATING ......JOIN ME.....CHEERS!!!!



YEP!  I can't believe it!!! I have achieved that many 'have a look see' page views - I must admit I have done the same thing to heaps of sharing Bloggers.  ENJOY their stories - have a chuckle or feel compassion - but always I am drawn back to see 'OMG - I hope everything will be OK - where are they off to next (get map out....love the ones who put a map on their site - geography lesson made easier!) 
So I understand that folks do not comment - As I comment when I feel I would like to have support & imput into a blog (I now know how long it takes to compile and upload pics as well as compose interesting information. )  I learn something from each of you - thanks a bunch.....CHEERS From an Aussie Inteloper...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed