UNINVITED GUEST.......

LIZARD,   GOANNA  ... Stepping outside my back door onto the porch (I was going to take washing off the line) I was confronted by this little guy!  - lucky I had eyes down..I would have had a heart attack if I had stepped on it..When the weather starts to warm up I am usually in the habit of "eyes down" so I don't give a snake a heart attack,  and it bites me, which is usually how folk get bitten, by surprise happening  to both parties.

So stepping back inside..camera on the end on the table ...here we go - click - click - clickI didn't know how much time I would have before it scampered away.  But to my surprise it was in no hurry and seemed to be checking me out..The zoom in thingie on the camera is working fine as you can see here.....

It is like he is saying "Mmmm what is she gunna do?"

Got my eye on ya

Better check out a "get away quick" escape route....

So when Hubbie turned up - with the dogs I might add....I told him about the visitor..He usually rescues them and puts them over the road in a paddock, hoping they will be safe away from the dogs.  Dogs left inside he went outside to have a hunt around.  Well he did find it, and it was injured under his belly..could have happened the day before, as the dogs have been  barking and worrying something in the yard...maybe this was it? and it has been very hot, it could have been looking for a drink? whatever the reason it was taken over the road.   Want to put a bet on :- IT WILL BE BACK?....LOL










2 comments:

  1. It didn't look all that big until it was in your husbands hand. Like that he was moved to safer ground but yea it might just wander back again. Hope not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It is hard to judge the size of anything unless we have a guide..So I was glad I took that pic..Sometimes I think I am telling stories to nobody - so I was thrilled to see you here...cheers from Oz

      Delete

Comments are welcomed