REMEMBER THIS.......

It was only at the beginning of October.  This tree had been trimmed - chopped and general cleaned up  for the winter......It was starting to come alive again when the warmer weather appeared.  LAST BLOG ABOUT TREE (Click on this link to refresh memories)


The tree - some call them Flame Trees - has started to flower, with the bees well and truly buzzing around now....the honey seeking birds are yet to appear (be assured I will be waiting with camera in hand) I love to watch the progress of this tree every year....

I have a fascination with fiddling with photos and apps I have downloaded.  This was taken on my 
Samsung Tablet with the Fish Eye App..... gives a better close up idea of the flowers...

The tree is only in its infancy, so to speak, as it will be spreading, growing further before summer is finished.......And yep I will be there - just a couple of steps out of MLR  to the back lawn.....
Cheers for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed