HERE WE GO AGAIN........

Grocery shopping comes around much too often....to tell the truth I dislike food shopping with a passion.  Several reasons come together to help with this dislike:- trying to think what I will cook for the coming week - finding the ingredients - randomly picking up stuff that takes my eye - or appetite, if I go shopping without breakfast, bad move.......And carrying, loading into car, unpacking from car into house.....then packing into fridge, freezer and cupboards.  It struck me a couple of weeks ago whilst pushing the trolley around (another story) - I happened to look at the contents of trolly and realized it was perhaps 3/4 full of packaging.  Packaging to cart, carry and dispose of ....I think all the above are good reasons to hate shopping...Along with the dislike of cooking.  If i won the lottery I would employ a Chief.....LOL


 Chicken is always a must.....love it and so versatile to cook with...crumb, casserole, bake etc. etc.


And of course all the fruit and veg....


To take the pain out of shopping there has to be some joy.....



And a bit more joy.....delicious treats.."can not resist" type shopping.



Because I know what is ahead of me and the hidden treats have to get home quickly

Cheers for now - have to rush home fix all this stuff.....then get back into MLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed