DONT STAY..... ONLY VISIT......

Just joking - you know you are always welcome, we enjoy your visits....
.
Family from Canberra ACT - Gai (daughter) Mike (SIL) & Sean (grandson)

 This wonderful family presented me with my Samsung tablet for my birthday earlier in the year.   It is a great aid to my new hobby "BLOGGING"  along with reading blogs - receiving emails - taking pics - a general all round mini computer that I love.. 

 

 Sean, No 1 and only son, for Mike & Gai  is in Year 9 at High School.  He is seriously into sport.  Plays Aussie Rules Footie - Basketball, and recently taken up Baseball??? (think) I cant keep up with it all - glad the parents are doing all the running hither & dither for games and training etc....

 

Mike is an Accountant and owns the business "Parkhill Accounting", which I advertise at the very end on all my blog pages, where you can click  a direct link to his page.  ..So if you are an Aussie, reading this, and need a new reliable tax man - anything government tax man - or set up super fund tax man.....HE IS YOUR MAN - THE BEST MAN.....for the job.

 

 Gai works for the Australian Government as a Property's Officer in Canberra. Her Job has taken her to all the Capitol Cities of all the states in Australia and even to Tasmania, which strictly speaking is a state of Australia - except you can fly there, or go by ship......no driving. She is my 2nd born, and has an older (Perry) and younger (Jeff) brother.....the girl in the middle so to speak.

Perry, Gai, Jeff, me and John (Husband) 

 

Notice the laughter - something was going on - but you know kids - they all get on well and enjoy jiving each other...........

PS..The posting date is not in sync with the day I compile posts.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed