PEEK A- -BOO........

What can you see......? - Stray amusing himself in my lounge room (MLR)  while I sit at my computer and investigate the WWW world as well as read blogs and construct my blog.  



You may notice the collected mess above my computer desk!!!!- I am a beader??? -  I enjoy constructing new creations.  Bead selections are so great,  when I see new beads my mind instantly goes into design mode.  I have also been through the card making phase as well.  I guess this blog is fulfilling my creative juices at the moment...



Well I have to go into town - so I will leave MLR for now - will visit the town library's free Wifi to upload - gather some reading material - check mail etc..etc.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Slessie I think you need to venture outside MLR and take some pictures of great scenic spots of Griffith for your readers e.g. pioneer park, wineries, aeroplane, scenic hill, vineyards, jayco Griffith :) you get the idea... Give your readers insight to the town you live in....good for travellers of Australia ...love your blog fan gday xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed