BEES BUZZING...........



I only travelled from MLR (My lounge room) to my back yard for this post.  But I think it is interesting, I hope you do also..

The tree that is lopped every winter only to bounce back in spring and continue into full bloom - leaves and flowers - all through summer. I am always surprised at the time this process seems to take  You look and think "here comes the new growth"  then in no time at all you hear the buzzing of the bees and the birds all darting in  & out searching for nectar.     

I am sure there will be further updates about this tree as there is a whole lot more growing and spreading to do before the leaves start to fall again. Then it will start all over again - such is life & NATURE. .......

  During the course of putting this posting together I have been struggling with text to wrap around pics.  I have even asked a Canadian Blogger , All,  for some advise - this is his site..ALL & Kelly - Canadians Blogging They are known as Travels with the Bayfieldbunch CLICK HERE.. and is well worth a look - great Pics interesting stuff - especially about "skunks under the house" - and much more. So do yourself a favor and have a click in when you have time for a good entertaining read.




Cheers for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed